Thursday, December 02, 2010

Thankful Thursday

It is hard to believe that it has already been a week since Thanksgiving.  This last week has been one that has been full.  This Thursday I am thankful for an opportunity for Rusty to go back to school.  This being said I am also asking for prayer...Here is the full story...Rusty found a program in Grand Junction that is 15 mnths long but he could get an associates degree and several certification in automotive.  We went and looked at the shop and got a tour on Tuesday.  I want Rusty to be able to do this.  I think that it would be great for him and for our family.  The catch is that he would have to stop his job and we would have to find someway of making up that $ b/c his job covers daycare, gas, and food.  We need prayer to know if this is the thing to do and step out in faith or if we are being unwise.  This Thursday I am thankful for those people that are praying for us and for a God that cares enough to lead us and guide us through this life.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Praying that God gives you direction! Tough decision to make I'm sure!

Unknown said...

Oh how exciting! I will be praying for wisdom for you both!