Saturday, June 03, 2006

Good News!

I have good news. I GOT A JOB!!! I start on Monday. It is an emergency services position and has a different type of schedule, but I think that it will be good experience and could lead to other things. It has a good salary and has benefits. Even better, I will use my degree. The job is in a town near my grandma's and so I get to stay here with her. God took care of everything. Please pray for me as I am learning a new job, transitioning back to the life of full employment and being in a new place. Love you all!

Laura

3 comments:

Jaime said...

yeah laura! such good news. we're in little rock for adam & taylor's wedding.

been thinking about you. enjoy your first day!!! and all your time with your grandma.

hasta

Anonymous said...

so excited for you!!! keep us posted. miss you too!!

Kelli said...

Congrats, Laura!

By the way, are you missing a gray fleece vest? It was left at my house at the cook-out & no one is claiming it!