I have realized that I have missed at least last week. Last week was a little rough due to the whole family getting the flu. Missing two days of work last week due to my family having the flu and then the daycare providers and her family getting the flu. Made for a short week. But the things I am thankful for currently are...
1) Employment where I have paid sick days so I don't have to worry
2) The opportunity to help out friends
3) JT feeling better and sleeping better after he had a visit to the Chiropractor
4) For the Chiropractor who works on children and was so good to JT and me
5) Opportunity to fill my bucket due to the Chiropractor giving a free first exam after seeing JT...SO thankful
6) Both my parents who are here visiting and loving on their grandson
7) Nyquil that helps my husband to sleep without coughing and in turn allows both me and JT to sleep also (its the little things)